Friday, May 8, 2009

Waiting...

Well, this is my first blog and first ever blog post, and I am more nervous about this post than I am about spending six weeks in a foreign country. Don't ask me why.

Tomorrow is the big day. I fly out of Atlanta tomorrow at 5:35 pm (Atlanta time) and should arrive in London at 7:00 am (London time) Sunday. I am traveling with nine Auburn students, one student from NC State, and two Auburn faculty, and I know none of them. By no means am I looking for a new set of best friends, but normal people sure would be great. You know people that are somewhat culturally aware, like they can name Auburn's new football coach and what Brittany Spears actually means by If U Seek Amy. People I can talk to. However, if the people do turn out to be wacky I will still have Camilla Thompson to keep me company. Camilla and are to be world travelers, or at least European travelers. We shall leave no country unexplored, no museum unvisited, no discotheque undominated... Okay, so that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but not that big.

Well, I hope that my first ever blog was not too much of a disappointment, and that everyone will stay tuned. I am going to try and make at least two posts a week and post a few pictures, but I can't promise anything. My next post shall be London.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Joseph. I love you and miss you dearly. I also miss Traveller. He and you and dear friends.

    ReplyDelete